We have one of the best GPS trackers on the market. We can track personal vehicles as well as company fleets, anywhere in the United States.
Private I Investigations (361) 816-6840
It is our experience that these types of problems are not going to get better by doing nothing. I realize that it is a big investment, but you must decide how important it is to you or your company.
My advice to anyone looking to hire a private Investigator is to consider the following factors first :
1. How experienced and professional is the Investigator- go to the website.
2. Don't make your decision based on cost but quality- " you get what you pay for".
3. Hire someone local rather than out of town- they have better contacts and knowledge of the city.
4. Make sure the Investigator is licensed by the state of Texas-Department of Public Safety.
I hope that this information will assist you in choosing the right Investigator and we look forward to hearing from you should you decide to use us.
Thank You-Roy Gardner
* Suspicious phone calls
* Suspicious phone numbers
* Change in appearance
* Password protecting devices
* Gut feeling
* Change in sex life
* Change in work schedule
* Picking fights to leave
* Background Checks
* Installing Cameras
* Monitor trashcans and dumpsters
* Reward system for reporting thefts
Criminal and Civil Cases-Locating Witnesses-Crime Scene Reviews